By: Sara Haselton, Aladdin Label
- 24 Slices 4-inch diameter Genoa Salami
- 2 (6 oz) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 2/3 cup finely chopped roasted red peppers (jarred is fine)
- 34 cup fresh chopped basil, plus more for garnish
- 48 fresh perlini mozzerella balls
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Divide salami between two 12-cup muffin tins. Press salami slices into cups
- Roll! Inch balls of aluminum foil to tuck around salami to hold in place. Bake until salami is crisp (about 15 minutes). Remove from oven, let cool slightly In pan, discard foil.
- In a medium bowl, mix all other ingredients.
- Place salami cups on a platter. Fill with mixture. Top with more basil.
« Back to Recipe List